Tuesday, September 2, 2008

i've been tagged !

Kena tag shesa, andita, sama repiii niiih... okei ladies, here we go...

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
Myself, my family, my besties, my friends, my knowledge

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
A couple of lip balm from sephora.com

3) Where do you wish to get married?
Anywhere but Palembang

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
26-27. amen :p

5) Are you in love?
always

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
I don’t remember

7) Name the latest book that you bought?
Divortiare

8) What is your full name?
Aulia Annisa Rizki

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
Both of them for sure

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
My future hubby ?

11) Christina or Britney?
none

12) Do you do your own laundry?
No. heheh

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
New York

14) Hugs or kisses?
A warm hugs

15) 8 things I am passionate about:
1. Living abroad - NYC
2. Travelling
3. Design
4. Fashion, makeup and all that glitters
5. Bandung
6. Photography
7. Browsing
8. My future Mr right :p

16) 8 things I say too often:
1. Woh?
2. Masa?
3. Loh? Jadi?
4. Bok?
5. Yaempon!
6. Oh iyaaa!
7. Gilingan!
8. Ngepet!

17) 8 books I've read recently:
1. Hematologi klinik ringkas
2. Block 10’s handouts
3. Block 8’s handouts
4 - 8. Tons of magazine! heheh

18) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1. The scientist - Coldplay
2. Sempurna – Andra & BB / Gita Gutawa
3. Maybe tomorrow - Stereophonics
4. To love you more – Celine Dion
5. I finally found someone - Bryan Adam & Barbara Streisand
6. Always be my baby – David Cook
7. Wait for you – Elliott Yamin
8. No air – Jordin Sparks feat Chris Brown

19) 8 things I learned last year:
1. how to be strong after a break up
2. how to catch my self
3. how to open my heart again
4. it’s not easy to fall in love
5. i love my besties so much !!! I’m nothing without them!
6. being happy is a choice. My choice!
7. hidup gue bener-bener gak berkembang kalo hidup di Palembang!
8. what I’m passionate about…

20) Tag 8 people :
1. Dini
2. Hundah
3. Kiky
4. Rendra Cumi
5. Pepito
6. Haqi
7. Bajay
8. Everyone…

No comments: