do following him and dont forget to enjoy #stenshow @ twitter, buddies!
here's some, from couple days ago, mixed from male and female perspective :D
I love being single because I can spend time with my friends as much as I want.
I love being single because my life is happier than most of my married friends.
I love being single because I can have all the bed for myself. I can even drool on the pillow & fart in my sleep.
I love being single because I can call any man's name in my sleep, & need not to worry when I "ngelindur" :)
I love being single because I can drink as much as I want, get drunk, & need not to embarras a man, but myself.
I love being single because I need not to dress up for a man, but myself. When I wanna feel pretty, it's for own self-esteem.
I love being single because I need not to offer a man, "Coffee, tea, or me?" in the morning, but hv the whole fridge for myself!
I love being single because I need not to watch sports & movies I don't like, and pretend that I enjoy the shows.
I love being single as I dont like being called by food names such as cutiepie, cupcake, sugar. I might get diabetes someday.
I love being single because I waste my time doing EVERYTHING I want. Tweeting is one of those things.
I love being single because I can admire & stare at any man's looks without having to be given "that look" by a spouse.
I love being single, not that i don't appreciate a spouse but heyy, let's just enjoy this first b4 we have the love-of-a-lifetime one ;)
I love being single because i can have an argument with myself
I love being single because i don't have to do a love affair with another single :)
I love being single because my time is my time, dont need to feel guilty about not spending enough time with him
I love being single so i can watch dvd, read a book, playing games all day long
I love being single because i don't have to call "Honey" for a hundred years
I love being single coz I don't have to tell anyone where, with who, what time u back home, when I go with my friends:)
I love being single because i dont need to share my food :D
I love being single maybe because I'm basically a very selfish person :)
I love being single because I can still drive my SUV
I love being single because I don't have to pay double.
I love being single because understanding one person ie myself is hard enough, I can't handle understanding 2 diff minds @ once.
I love being single because all my friends are double, I just wanna be different from them LOL
I love being single because I love my ears & I have no heart to let them be heated by the phone for hours.
I love being single bcoz I can wear tank top with hotpans anytime, n no one can mad to me
I love being single bcoz I can flirt with 5 men in a time without any jealousy
I love being single because I need not to talk like a chipmunk to give some "manja" impression :D
Thursday, October 1, 2009
#stenshow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment