Wednesday, January 20, 2010

today's plan : forget the plans



magical lyrics, indeed!

1.Forget Jakarta
About the song:For all our love and hate towards the city of Jakarta.

But if you stay, I will stay
Even though the town’s not what it used to be
And pieces of your life you try to recognize
All went down

I travel the world to get to where you are
Strangers i met along the way
You forget Jakarta
Leaving all the lunacy behind
This time give me back my sanity


ps : see you soon, Jakarta!

2. After The Rain
About the song:The simple thought of missing someone that’s far far away.

If I could bottled the smell of the wet land after the rain
I’d make it a perfume and send it to your house

If somewhere down the line
We will never get to meet
I’ll always wait for you after the rain


ps: i know that you love the smell of the wet land after the rain the most.

3.Carnival
About the song:
Against all odds, meeting that special stranger for the second time and not taking the time for granted.

Do you remember the time
When they were the simple things
Where I just looked in to your eyes
Then we’ll be connected


ps: Dear stranger!

4.Immortal Mellow
About the song :
I’ve always fascinated about vampires and glad I could write a song about them. This is a story about the immortal being who falls in love with a mortal like us.

Secretly I’ve been in love with you

And everyday in these thousand years
I’ve waited and waited
For one of these days I can see the light
And finally see / feel you

I want to touch you in bright of the day light
Where you say to my face that my spell’s finally broken
Lets see what they run after forever’s fall
In this underworld


ps: count me in Edward Team :D

5.Gaze
About the song :
Having a moment where you’re looking at that beautiful stranger you’d wish they’re yours.

Stay a while,
I’m gazing the way you move, from far
Never look back since then
I wont have to wander the woods again

Lights go down curtain falls
That’s how this story ends
As the day passes by
I knew that this gaze was long overdue


ps: the way you glance at me yes i remember :D

6.Don’t Look Back
About the song :
Being left behind by that special someone and pretending to be strong.

Waking up to empty Saturday nights
Wonderful time of the day
Secretly wasted and hopelessly fading
Till you walk into the door

Don’t look back
You go full speed ahead now
While these walls
Freeze me back in time


ps: well, sounds familiar.LOL

7.Secret
About the song :
That secret thought behind your head that you’d always want to steal the one you want from others.

Will you take a moment, just a little moment
It wont take much of your plan
If destiny is waiting, tell her I’ll be walking
Cause I’m not playing the waiting game

Maybe it’s the weather
I don’t really bother
I’m just trying to make you mine
If destiny is waiting
Tell her I’ll be leaving
Run with me
Run with me


8.The Stalker
About the song:It’s great isn’t it that there are numerous social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter available in this romantic age? you can always have a look out on that special someone that doesn’t belong to you without having to leave your spot.

So Let it be, I stay your back and breathe
Can’t / now you see, there’s no way n hell
You can escape me


Every time you see the rain
I’m every drop that you feel
And anywhere the sun would shine
I’m every ray that you feel

Anywhere you’d be right now
I’ll always gonna find you
The city is mine
Every scent you left behind
I’ll always gonna feel them
Cause I know ‘em by heart


ps:HELLO STALKER!

9.Dark Side
About the song:
Tried to deliver a story without being too descriptive this time, a bit poetic if you like. This one tells a story about regret that doesn’t work.

Oh well, tell them to someone who listens
Cause I will be long gone and life should get back to it was
Oh dear, I know how you feel
The weigh of the world is in your hands


10.Midnight
About the song :
Can’t go to sleep, that special someone annoys you in your thoughts, and it makes you exhausted.

But midnight close my eyes I’m tired I’m fading
I am only human, Searching
Places I wont go where your name are written
We’re all only human, faking

See the time has gone too narrow
They’ll be things you can’t borrow
There will be the day when I will finally find you


11.In To The Light
About the song:Death, Munkar-Nakir and Padang Mahsyar.

Wake me up when it’s all gone
You’ll see the story remains
Walking down the fields of rain
You’ll see your tears run in vain



12.Bandaged

About the song :
My take on the famous Romeo and Juliet story, those who are obsessed with being with each other till the end of time.

You and I bandaged hand in hand
And in time we’ll be bound for the light
This time will be forever till the end
Where the white river flows on the hill

You and I bandaged hand in hand
Then we jump from the bridge up the hill

No comments: